Aug 29,2011
Aug 29,2011
OH my word, a terrible experience. Bathroom ceiling collapsed and Fineholm's response was 'Is it all that bad?' Two months later all they have done is put a bag over the hole. I'm terrified every time I shower that the whole ceiling will collapse in. Furthermore, they arranged viewings 3 months before I was due to leave and didn't tell me! I had my pants drying - I was mortified. They didn't listen to any of my communication stating that no one would want the flat in its current 'holey' state. Plain rude. Plus the Fineholm representative showing the 7 people my flat, had no clue what had caused the hole in the ceiling so looked at me to explain to the prospective tenants.
Furthermore, they refused to let me leave early, even though I told them 3 months in advance and have had a 2 month rolling contract for 3 years (4 years in the property). Simply ridiculous. The woman are rude, rude, rude! Simply AVOID!!
By: Sally
Sep 27, 2011
Bev - could you tell me what property this complaint relates to - contact me directly on

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow