Aug 29,2011
Aug 29,2011
Appalling service.

I\'m a serious buyer, and have received a reasonably good service from most other estate agents, but the service I received from Maritime Properties showed a complete disregard for potentail buyers, an incompetence to negotiate, and a basic lack of manners.

The first time I viewed a property through them, I liked it and requested a second viewing a few days later. I called them several times to try to arrange this, but they never got back to me. The property is still for sale.

I was, however, able to arrange a viewing for a different property, which I aslo liked. I made two offers on this property. On at least 4 occasions the agent (a director of the company) insisted he would have an answer by a given time, but on each occasion this proved not to be true, and yet he made no attempt to contact me when this deadline came and went.
When I finally got a response to my second offer (not because he called me - I had to call him) it became apparent both that the offer had actually been deciled several days earlier, and that the agent had failed to keep me in the picture with regards to other competing offers (made through other estage agents but of which the M.P. agent was aware). On top of this, with both offers it was quite clearly he was doing nothing more than passing messages between myself and the seller, adding no value to the process, and making no apparent attempt to bring a deal about.

All round, it has been a very frustrating experience to deal with this company, and I would avoid them at all costs in the future. They don\'t answer their phones, don\'t return messages, mislead their potential customers, don\'t know the meaning of customer service, can\'t negotiate, and seem completely incompetent. Avoid!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich! To leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maritime Properties Greenwich