Aug 27,2008
Aug 27,2008
Could not agree more with the previous review. I am in the same position, been waiting for two months for my deposit back. When we moved in the house had not been cleaned at all, my room had bad damp and leaks. Studentdigz were reluctant to help in anyway. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
By: DoNotUseStudentDigz
Sep 03, 2011
Ridiculous claim above - 'it is only the negative comments that are put onto sites such as this.'

I come from Swansea and rented a property with Student Digz so therefore must be part of the 5%.

The worst service I have ever encountered. Avoid at all costs.
By: Mark
Sep 18, 2008
We let over 240 student houses in the Swansea area and unfortunately it is only the negative comments that are put onto sites such as this.

MOSTLY FROM OUR COMPETITORS !!!!!!! (95% of our tenants are not from Swansea so to have a review from swanseagirl87 is probably confirmation of this).

We would like to point out that ALL bonds are returned and only the bonds that have outstanding debts (Rent, Utility Bill, Damage etc etc) are delayed. I can also confirm that our properties do have to conform to very strict government licensing regulations which includes regulations on dampness and therefor it is very unlikely that the house in question would have had actual damp anyway.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of StudentDigz Office 1! To leave a new review of StudentDigz Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for StudentDigz Office 1