Aug 27,2011
Aug 27,2011
Absolutely unashamedly terrible. Jonathan Caine - thinks he can talk himself out of any problem - he can't. Debbie Darvil - worst employee I have ever come across in any business, from Lidl to Harrods. We never got anything fixed in our property that was literally falling apart. everal times we journeyed in to see them, Mr Caine would often look up from his desk and look visibly bothered someone was disturbing him from his sudoku. Miss Darvil would scurry into the back to avoid me, knowing how useless I knew she was. In two years we got nothing from these poor excuses for agents, and then, when we had added value to the property, we were given a month to move out as the owners wanted to sell the property. They then tried to withhold our deposit, thankfully they relented and we got it all back - clearly suggesting their supposed reasons for holding it back were baseless.

Do not ever use Jonathan Rees - I had the pleasur of meeting Jonathan, and he is no better. I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT USE THEM
Be Polite Be professional Be proactive Keep Promises Avoid being condescending Think about customer service more than once a year The list is endless...
By: Jonathan
Nov 17, 2011
As Marc well knows the landlord would not allow us to spend any money. Without the landlords consent we were unable to get repairs done to the property. The deposit deductions were requested by the landlord despite our advice to the contrary. No deductions were made. The tenants had a bad experience but not of our making. We do not act for these landlords now and would not do so again.
Jonathan Rees

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 1