Aug 26,2011
Aug 26,2011
Outstanding honesty and assistance throughout the whole process from Grants. A sensible initial valuation was provided (rather than inflated purely to secure our business - beware of that old trick) and then took the lead throughout the process of selling. I could not have had more faith in the agents and particular praise must go to Stuart Beauchamp who was tireless in his efforts to help us. I suspect other agents may have still been able to sell our apartment, but i doubt many could have done so with the good grace and exemplary communication levels Grants demonstrated. Moving is without doubt stressful however Grants were a significant factor in keeping those stress levels at a minimum. My wife and I cannot recommend them highly enough and we would not consider using anyone else.
By: Gareth Styles MD
Sep 27, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind words, we are pleased to have been of assistance and hope that you have now settled into your new home/ranch with its multiple acres. I hope you have invested in a good ride on lawnmower.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1