Aug 26,2011
Aug 26,2011

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, I wish I had know about this site before I rented with them. They were very rude to me and their attitude was awful, I needed somewhere quick so I went with it (of course if I had not of taken the flat that second it would have been gone by the afternoon, how could I have fallen for that one?!)

One year on the rent increased by £130 pcm for a tiny flat, I decided to move out, they told me on the phone (when I requested they give me at least 24 hours notice of viewing, which I add is the law) they they had keys and would turn up when they wanted!! They knew I was at work during the day. Now I have moved out I have been trying to get my deposit back, my landlord gave them permission to release the funds to me 11 days ago. FJL said it would take 2 days for it to be in my account, then 4 - 6 days, I finally got told on Tuesday they had released the funds and it would take 3 - 4 days! I have still not received the money, I told them today I will be complaining to the higher manager (doubt it will get me far) and also the Ombudsmen I was then sent a 'confirmation' that they had release the funds, they did this yesterday, well now I have proof. I believe they did this on purpose. I have never dealt with such a rude, unhelpful totally unacceptable service, when you phone they try to be unhelpful, they do not contact you back (I phoned 7 times over 2 days to get a response before and got fobbed off everytime) I cannot express how bad this company is, my new agents are so much better. unless you want stress and hassle don't go near them
nothing, I would never use them again. I have rented for 11 years and never had a problem, nothing would make me use them again for renting or buying.
By: Customer Relations
Oct 20, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by Felicity J Lord. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to mentioning 'AllAgents'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4