Aug 26,2011
Aug 26,2011
Absolutely diabolical service. Employees were rude and lazy, only concerned with taking rent money. Took forever for anything to get fixed after constant phone calls and visits. Make up lies so they can deduct from your deposit. Was told my deposit would be transferred back to my bank account within 10 days of moving out. 2 months on I am STILL without my money, have received no explanation after constant contact with them. Apparently a cheque is on the way to me via second class postage I just want my money back. AVOID TULLY AT ALL COST.
By: Maddie
Oct 19, 2011
You can complain to a local ombudsman, thats what we are about to do with regards to this rude incompetent money grabbing company

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1