Jan 16,2015
By: 'Ola A'
Jan 16,2015
Shabeer was very assuring when I contacted the agent. The property was rented out within a week of my contacting them. The also kept to the terms of the agreement and paid 3 months rent in advance. During registration with the council though I registered directly when the council was going to inspect Shabeer said they will take care of it, I did not have to be present.
Anam contacts me regarding repairs of the property. They are very quick with the repairs and have not invoiced me except for the boiler which they allowed me to pay by instalment without interest.
They have been so good that I have decided to give them a second property. I find that they respond to your queries quickly and you do not have to chase after them. They text you if they cannot get you on the phone. I will recommend them to anyone.
Absolutely great. No fees, they leased the property for 3 years at the best market rent rate.

Wentworth Estates