Aug 26,2011
Aug 26,2011
I have used Jones Robinson to sell three properties for me between 2005 and 2011, this was initially on the recommendation of a close friend, and they also sold a couple of properties in 2006 for two of my children. I have also bought a property they were marketing. The service I received from them was second to none. I was kept up to date with any viewings, and feedback from same. Whenever I contacted them I was treated as a friend not just a customer. On each occasion their valuation was very close to the price achieved, on one occasion they achieved a higher than advertised price. I considered that their selling costs were much more reasonable than most other agents in the area, and the property brochures they produced were excellent. They also introduced us to a very efficient mortgage broker when our bridging bank loan failed to materialise at the last minute, and an offer of finance was with us within one day.There is no way that I would ever approach another agent to sell a property, and would hope that if in the future I buy another property it will be one they are selling.

Jones Robinson Estate Agents