Jan 15,2015
By: 'Imran'
Jan 15,2015
I have been with Wentworth for nearly 8 years, and they mange my property in relation to lettings and maintenance with extreme professionalism and efficiency. Extremely happy with the service they provide, particularly the main Manager Samina, who I believe to be an honest, well mannered and reliable member of the team who completely understands ethics and customer service, particularly when dealing with Landlords. Monthly rent reports are sent to me via email or post - whatever I choose, and provide a clear account of rent received, VAT and any incurred costings. Wentworth Estates in-house maintenance teams provide competitive rates for property maintenance issues and repairs, and they are prompt to provide landlords repair issues with detailed reports of cost breakdowns. As a landlord, an empty property is detrimental, and Wentworth Estates have never failed to find tenants for my property. I have no hesitation in recommending Wentworth Estates as a letting agent.

Wentworth Estates