Jan 15,2015
Katie Gilmore
Hannah Pointon
Jan 15,2015
I was looking on line for a property to rent, when I spotted one advertised by Findahome Online. I read the description of the property and looked at photographs and thought this is the one for me. I then rang them and spoke to Katie who was very helpful and arranged a viewing for me I met Hannah who showed me round the house, she was very professional and answered all my questions. I submitted an application form along with my personal information and within a few days Katie called me to say that I had been successful in my application. Everything after that went very smoothly and I soon had the keys to my new home. I have to say what a great team of people they are at findahome, nothing is too much trouble and I found that they were always cheerful and happy to speak to me. One other thing is that their administration fees are very reasonable. I would be more than happy to use them again if need be, and I have no hesitation in recommending them very highly. Thank You all very much for you efficient service.
As previous comments,fees were very good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Findahome Online Stoke on Trent