Jan 15,2015
Katie Gilmore
Hannah Pointon
Jan 15,2015
I was looking on line for a property to rent, when I spotted one advertised by Findahome Online. I read the description of the property and looked at photographs and thought this is the one for me. I then rang them and spoke to Katie who was very helpful and arranged a viewing for me I met Hannah who showed me round the house, she was very professional and answered all my questions. I submitted an application form along with my personal information and within a few days Katie called me to say that I had been successful in my application. Everything after that went very smoothly and I soon had the keys to my new home. I have to say what a great team of people they are at findahome, nothing is too much trouble and I found that they were always cheerful and happy to speak to me. One other thing is that their administration fees are very reasonable. I would be more than happy to use them again if need be, and I have no hesitation in recommending them very highly. Thank You all very much for you efficient service.
As previous comments,fees were very good.

Findahome Online