...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Jan 15,2015
By: 'Moorthy'
Jan 15,2015
Wentworth manage more than one of my properties and it is a pleasure dealing business with them. I found staff in general are very helpful and they appear to have a well developed computer system to manage all aspect of the management.

I particularly deal with two individuals - Shabeer to deal with contractual matters and Samina for payments. Both have excellent client management skills and very efficient is getting things done. The maintenance staff - Sam and Anam are helpful and effective.

Overall, they provide me with a hassle free service and pay my rent promptly. The score is 10.
I think I am getting the top end of the market value for this property. The company refurbished the property using their own money to achieve maximum value and I paid that back from my rent over an agreed period

Wentworth Estates