Jan 12,2015
Fabian
By: 'Zayn'
Jan 12,2015
Becoming a tenant through an agent was a tough choice to make, it maybe safer but it comes at a cost. I can honestly say that dealing with Ludlow Thompson has been nothing but smooth. From the viewings to wiring up the contracts, everything was suited to be around our free time and we weren't feeling pushed.

David the lettings negotiater did the job right, done what I would think a good agent should be doing, we had been looking for a place for a long time, as we are students many agencies and landlords reject a proposal instantly. Negotiations were simple and David helped throughout the process. Contacting the Agency was simple, hassle free. As I have mentioned before everything was suited around our free time and David has fulfilled in following this rule.

Fabian Akinola is another agent which had all the attributes of David. We had the same amount of contact with both guys and the advice was professional with no 'jibrish'

The Agency fees are pretty high to be honest, the service makes up for it.
Hassle free, what more can I say. Hopefully throughout the tenancy it stays the same.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3