Aug 25,2011
Aug 25,2011
BY FAR THE WORST AGENCY I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO!!!! my boyfriend and I are both students and we're completely IGNORED because of that, we were promised viewings after viewings, constantly given false information, they PRETENDED to save our details. I mean I understand most landlords dont want students as their tenants, but we have now been here 5 years and a guarantor has ben sufficient thus far, however COLIN BIBRA asked for 6 months rent in advance, after I HAD TO FIND A PROPERTY TO LOOK AT! I cant stand it when people arent honest, I know that it comes with the territory when looking for a place to rent in London, BUT IN ANY BUSINESS YOU DON'T TREAT CLIENTS AS IDIOTS!!!!!!! DO NOT GO THERE! they are a complete waste of time, and absolutely frustrating!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Bibra & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Colin Bibra & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Bibra & Co Office 1