Aug 25,2011
Aug 25,2011
I would not go to this mickey mouse estate agent. Their website promises quality service and that is not what i got.

They are very slow in providing tenants in rented accomodation. Also theie valuations are very prudent. They do not respond to letters or phonecalls and there is no answer message.

Due to market, our tenants wanted to leave our property midway through the tenancy agreement due to loss of job. So that i dont get any arrears, i told the agents who then started to look for someone else. However, two weeks later nothing was done. After conversations with the owner, RONNIE, who came up with sob stories saying that the market was not right and it is the wrong time to get new tenants in due to holiday's. I decided to get another agent, who put the advert in on various places on friday morning, someone viewed it on that same day and signed up the next day. These people gave us even more rent that the current people.

When i told ARNOLD AND GOODALL this they promised me that i will get my management fee back for the period the old tenants had left on the agreement.

4 months on and no nothing. No responses from phone calls or letters.

I urge you all not to use ARNOLD AND GOODALL ESTATE AGENTS.

I dont like saying this to anyone but i hope their business fails.

PLEASE USE THIS AS A CAUTION. ANYONE CURRENTLY USING ARNOLD AND GOODALL PLEASE CANCEL THEM AT EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM NO STARS BUT I HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING SO THE NEXT BEST THING TO 0.

Thanks

Mr Shah
THEY DO LIVE UP TO THEIR PROMISES. THEY DO NOT COMMUNICATE OR RESPOND TO CORRESSPONDANCE. I THOUGHT THEY WERE NICE PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE COWBOY ESTATE AGENTS. SEE REVIEW.
Attached Files
By: NONAME
Oct 19, 2012
Mr Shah - I totally agree with your comments on this joke of an estate agent! I was a tenant of theirs and they provided the worst customer service I have ever encountered! No friendly service provided whatsoever - I felt like more of a burden for calling them with any problems I was having with my rented accomodation. Any jobs that needed fixing were obviously done at the cheapest rate possible with all sorts of jobsworths coming to sort problems out - DO NOT USE THIS ESTATE AGENT YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

Arnold & Goodall