Aug 25,2011
Aug 25,2011
hi ya
they staff are very rude especially one salma chaudhary she is really rude.once we move in to the property they dont want us to call them regarding any thing.i heard from few more that they never pay the deposit back.there was a leak in our property and they never repaired it. we used to warnings from neighbours that they will complain to council.when they say furnished flat they have their own meaning.especially the above mentioned staff is horrible.i would rather stay on the street than renting from them.especially if your are an imigrant dont even go near to them.i dont to deal with them when they refused to pay me back my deposit.
please dotn rent any propety from them.i dont know about buying from them
Nov 26, 2011
I have also been a former tenant of Victor Michael, and i must disagree with your comment. My name is natalia and i came from polond to study in the uk, my first stop was at Victor Michael who were very helpful not only did they quickly sort a place out for me but they also assisted in helping me secure a place at a local university. There multi lingual staff are very effective and helpful, I cannot speak for everyone but I am very satisfied with the assistance I recieved espesially from SALMA CHOWDHRY. while I was renting the property my flat was broken into and all my valuables stolen, my privacy invaded and left scared and alone, i had no one to go to for help. I spoke to Salma who assisted me in every way possible, she even managed to sort me out some money to help me get through till my next payday. Overall i will never forget the help that I recieved from them. THANK YOU VICTOR MICHAEL!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victor Michael Office 2! To leave a new review of Victor Michael Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victor Michael Office 2