Aug 24,2011
Aug 24,2011
I have recently transferred my property to WEletproperties. The staff were very helpful from the start and as a new landlord they made me feel very at ease with the transition. The staff were very polite, helpful and extremely efficient when marketing the property to ensure a successful letting in the shortest possible time. With-in a day of transferring the property they had secured a number of viewings and later that day a tenant was secured for the property. Care was taken to ensure that the tenant was suitable for the property and the whole process was made very easy by the staff. I felt confident in their ability from the start & I was kept informed through-out the whole process at regular intervals. I could not be happier with the service I have received and would recommend them with-out a doubt to other landlords and potential tenants. I will most definitely look forward to working with them for the for-seeable future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester