Aug 24,2011
Aug 24,2011
The primary issue I had with Belvoir lettings was that the price charged for the property was extortionate in comparison for the property, however, this price was agreed upon by ourselves and the people at the lettings office, so I shall not write any more on this

Such a price would be acceptable if we were provided with good service with regards to maintenace issues etc. We were not. On moving in myself and my housemates found the house in a terrible state of repair. The Shower was not attached to the wall, and where the bathroom didn't have proper ventilation, there was mould growing on the ceiling above the shower. We complained about this to the office and they said that they would sort it out. It took them three weeks to re-attach the shower, 2 months to sort out the mould and a further 3 months to install ventilation.

The house was also filthy when we moved in, a box of mouldy food had been left in the kitchen and the fridge/freezer stank. This was easily rectified and would have not been such an issue had they not charged us for cleaning after we vacated the house.

The windows in both the bathroom and one of the bedrooms were cracked upon our time of moving in, and during the winter they both broke. We then informed the man in charge of maintenance, who can be identified by his portly stature, white hair and incredibly condescending attitude, as well as what appears to be a complete inability to do his job in any way, shape or form. They had still not been repaired on the date of our moving out.

I finish this review with two pieces of advice, The first is to prospective tenants; read the contract careefully, belvoir will charge you for anything they can, including moving out of the property, paying from separate bank accounts or even for their contacting any contractors.
The second piece of advice is to the office themselves; fire the man in charge of maintenance and replace him with a gnome, they have similar use, only one is less likely to infuriate everyone he meets.

On a serious note, I would strongly recommend that everyone avoids dealing with this agency.
Fire the man in charge of maintenance he is rude and unhelpful

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 38! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 38, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 38