Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
I've met some slippery, shoddy estate and letting agents in my life, but these were beyond bad. Initial impressions seemed okay - they were very helpful in setting up a viewing and actually getting me a rental property that was suitable. However, from the point I paid my fees (damned expensive, I might add), it all went downhill.

The lettings management seems to be run by a shockingly rude, incompetent, ignorant woman called Natalie. If you're paying for a service you expect people to be polite even if they manage to mess up simple tasks - but no. Every communication with her was extraordinarily rude, in fact beyond rude and often just offensive. I'm a professional person, paying a lot of money for what I expect to be a quality rental: I don't appreciate being told that I'm interrupting her nail filing with my requests for information that, frankly, she couldn't be bothered to supply beforehand.

Complaining to the MD got nowhere - he promised to investigate but I suspect it got in the way of his golf days.

Oh yes and data protection regulations and marketing restrictions? They completely flouted those. I have submitted evidence to the ICO for a complaint against these morons.

In the end, I decided to cut my losses and went to another agency, after Squares let me down too often. Please, if you're even thinking about doing business with them - think again.
Act professional Stop charging a fortune and doing sod all Addressing complaints and start taking their responsibilities seriously
Attached Files
By: me
Apr 26, 2013
just had the same bad arrogant experience too they , take your money £227 admin fee drag their heels , , never getting back to you , as promised , when you complain that the fee pays their wages they use it an excuse to withdrew and refuse to return the admin fee , as it offended them ........... cowboys the lot of them

Squares Estate Agents