Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
They were lightening quick to get in touch with me, and sweet talk me into using their services. They promised the world to the tenant (new furniture, new appliances) without asking me if I agreed to these. Obviously once the tenant had moved in and asked me this, we realised a lot of misselling had taken place. Further, their entire office (or so it seemed) have gone on holidays, therefore they did not forward on any payments to me (and are still to do so, even 5 weeks on), and gave incorrect instructions to the tenants for payment of future rentals. So now out of pocket 2 months. It is now impossible to get replies from them, so clearly they're very busy, or they are all still in holiday mode. Am discussing matters with solicitors now. Disgraceful service. Stay away.
Act in a professional manner to myself and client. Timely sending of statement. Not misselling to client. Payment of monies in timely and agreed manner.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets! To leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets