Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
I would advise anyone to avoid this company at all costs. Apart from all the charges they throw at you my main complaint is with the inventory system they use. When they check the flat at the start of the agreement all seems fine, no problem. Then at the end when they check again they check in many more places and much more thoroughly. It appears they are just looking for an excuse to charge you. I was charged £60 cleaning for dust on the sideboards and dirt in the washing machine (which I never used, never even opened the door) plus a £60 charge for "Administrative charge for invoking dilaps process". Hopefully all this will back fire on them because I, and I am sure many others, will never use this company again.
- be clear about all charges up front - be fair with the inventory system

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch