Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
We had an awful experience with Lets Do Business, Hammersmith in 2009.

We rented a flat with their assistance, which appeared to be unfit to live in. We have discovered this after our first night in the flat.
Basically it was a serious insulation problem, which resulted water gathering all over on the ceiling & in every room in the flat.

Let's Do Business simply refused to help us in our terrible situation, as according to them: they are not managing the property. (and no human rights or empathy counts in this business)

We literally had to evacuate the flat. The landlord refused to visit the flat and check the situation as he lives far out in country. We had the council and their health& safety inspector involved. Finally after two month we got our money back, and we have managed to find another flat by ourselves in about two weeks.

We would have expected the agency to inspect the property and not to let it out in such a conditions. Any professional could have discovered the issue. Not mentioning that the flat was freshly decorated, therefore we are sure that the agency have had initial inspection when it was covered in mould!

Also the agency messed us with the moving date and we were without accommodation for 1,5weeks. We had to store our belongings and literally move 3times in 3 weeks thanks for them! And again legally they are covered as they have not provided the moving date we agreed when we paid the deposit in writing. Watch out for this!

We would have at least expected some help to find another property in such a bad situation (especially Christmas was coming up) and to at least return the agent fees we paid for this nightmare.

We would highly recommend to avoid this agency as they only care until you paid your money out. I don't even want to think what we would have done if we have no savings left at all¢â‚¬Â¦.as to pay out two deposits and rents in three weeks, I believe would be hard for any young couple, especially without family in the country!

Klara & Simon, StamfordBrook
By: LDB manager
Aug 23, 2011
I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I know the property you are refering to and n oother tenants prior or previous have had any issues living there.We would have definately wanted to help find you another property aswell. Regarding your delayed move in date, I am afraid I cannot comment as I am not familiar with the circumstances. by the way, your move in date was agreed in writing when you put your offer down so there is nothing sinister going on there.

I am happy you are happy now in your new digs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1! To leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets Do Business Office 1