Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
The service I received has been exceptional.

Of the six Agents I approached to sell the property Steve Hatch was the first to reply to me. some not bothering at all!

They have completely reversed my opinion of Estate Agents, not a touch of the slimy, out for themselves attitude here, just efficient, honest, up front service & a lot of hard work selling this property.

In dealing with a long distance sale for elderly & infirm parents I was offered over and above what could have been expected, help and advice, constant, most welcome updates and was treated with such consideration I was deeply touched, and may I say the property for sale was certainly not going to make them rich on the commission received!

Special thanks to Steve Hatch.

Five stars are not enough!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Edmonton! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Edmonton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (London) Edmonton

Castles Estate Agents (London)

438 Hertford Road Edmonton, London