Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
Two years ago when I was buying a flat in the Shepherds Bush area I meet all the estate agents, Jorgensen Turner was without a doubt the agents that came across as the most straight talking and sincere. So when I needed to sell my flat two years later I new that they where the agency I wanted to use. But you are supposed to get three quotes, from three different agencies, so I did. I picked Jorgensen Turner and they sold the flat within two weeks and got me more money for it then any agency had quoted including them selves. I would highly recommend them booth as a buyer and a seller. Nice people and very, very professional.

Anna who know lives in Surrey.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith