Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
UNDERHAND, SNEAKY AND RUDE!
I was scare-mongered into putting down a £200 deposit but was only told AFTER paying that white goods were not included. When I told them my budget did not allow for this they then refused to give my deposit back.

They also ask for £180 (per person!) for "preparing the tenancy agreements and taking up references"...but then make you pay extra to get a reference from the bank! It does not cost £360 to print 1 contract and ring 2 employers for references...

We dealt with FOUR different agents - none of them knew anything about the property and I was constantly passed onto someone else so they never really knew what was going on.

They are not interested in finding you a comfortable home, they are only interested in your money.
Paid back my deposit after misleading me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cambridge Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Cambridge Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cambridge Residential Office 1