Jan 06,2015
By: 'Shaz J'
Jan 06,2015
Simply the best team combo to deal with my property requirements!!
Liam was very professional with the sales side of things and really took the time to understand my concerns and then to advise on the best course of action. He was always honest and remained very composed throughout the process.

I feel sorry for Lianne Johnson who constantly withstood my high number of daily calls, (upto 6 calls a day!). No matter how busy Lianne was she always had the time to talk to me and help address my questions- she always remained composed and proactive in her dealings with me. Lianne took real care in understanding my needs so much so that she could even predict my next question- when I later called Lianne would be able to take the words right out of my mouth leaving my stunned- Hugely impressive!! Lianne would always be proactive in contacting all parties concerned to then provide me with succinct update on the progress and following steps.

The team worked extremely hard in making ensuring I had as smooth a journey as possible. I have no hesitations in recommending this highly efficient team.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jan 08, 2015
Thank you for sharing your positive experience and for the recommendation.

Prospect Estate Agency