Jan 05,2015
By: 'JM'
Jan 05,2015
Moving house can be a challenge and especially as a single parent with a child with special needs. I was totally amazed how Deborah took all of this into account and very carefully managed all viewings and prospective buyers taking my son into consideration at all times. It was like having a great friend showing people around rather than an estate agent which was so refreshing. I need not have worried as within 3 days of the house being on the market Deborah had found some fantastic buyers - This wasn't an undervalue and sell quick exercise by the agent, the valuation was brilliant and Deborah achieved the top end of the scale. Truly wonderful. I was so impressed I have even bought my next house through Passion 4 Homes! I would have no hesitation of recommending Passion 4 Homes as the most caring, pro-active and understanding estate agents I have ever used. Customer service to the absolute maximum!

Passion 4 Homes Ltd