May 31,2007
May 31,2007
They are absolutly unprofessional. From my experience they hardly ever turn up to meet you to let you view a flat. I resolved my contract with them within days of taking it out due to their unprofessional servcie. 8 months later they have started using my name and employers address to set up bills. Completley against the data protection act as there are no legal procedings against me nor ever have been.

They continued to take rent money which I requested back with interest and they refused to pay it back with the interest. The bills dates were also set up for after they had released me from my contract.

I recomend if you like a stress free life you don't use them. I will be contacting trading standards and the infomation comissioner next week about their dealings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stark Joseph Estate Agents Finchley! To leave a new review of Stark Joseph Estate Agents Finchley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stark Joseph Estate Agents Finchley