Dec 31,2014
By: 'Richard'
Dec 31,2014
I can say without doubt that Prospect are head and shoulders above any lettings agents I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot. I am part of a family of 5 (so far) two of which are dogs. When I was a prospective customer I can't tell you the amount of agents that wouldn't give us the time of day just because we had pets. In fact only two agents took down any details at all. Prospect were willing to help us and we ended up finding a willing landlord with the perfect house and location, albeit short lived and if I was asked to write a review on landlords it would be a different storey. From the beginning including the arrangement of viewings, the professional staff and great office with superb hospitality, all the way through to events forcing us to leave the property we were kept well informed of most news, I say 'most' because we found out the house we were renting was up for sale on rightmove and felt the landlord or agents could of told us first. They were also very quick to answer any questions or concerns I had and displayed on their behalf a lot of empathy and assurance. Although I feel the industry is flawed and there should be more safe guards for tennants instead of one way protection for landlords, the fact that they can come in at any time and give you two months notice is disgusting, contracts should work both ways if all parties are abiding by the terms. In spite of this the staff who have helped me from Prospect Maidenhead, in particular Adil Burtally, Gemma Worrall, Georgina Thomson and most recently Victoria Cave are all a credit to the industry and I would like to thank them for their hard work. In future I would always where possible look to use them for any sales or lettings and wouldn't hesitate to offer my recommendation. Keep on improving the great work you guys do.
Reasonable, not the cheapest nor the most expensive.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jan 02, 2015
Many thanks for the recommendation.

Prospect Estate Agency