Aug 22,2011
Aug 22,2011
I live in Newcastle on Tyne and needed a suitable agent to support my elderly mother through the sale of her home in Rugby. I telephoned almost every agent in the town, attempting to find someone who had a caring manner, patience and appropriate communication skills. Eventually I talked to Sophie Gardiner and knew immediately that we could work with her through the stresses of the sale of my mother's home.
Sophie's professionalism, efficiency and prompt communication was of a high standard. She visited my mother both at her house and in her new home to explain procedures. During negotiations she kept us both informed at all stages and worked hard to produce a very satisfactory outcome.
I would highly recommend Sophie and wish her well in her future career.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2