Aug 22,2011
Aug 22,2011
Absolutely hopeless. Never listen. Never help. Always everyone else's fault. Never theirs. No help. You have to find out who owns the flat to get anything resolved. They fob you off. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!! Pay by standing order and if it falls on a bank holiday, they will charge you £25. You will wait for years to get anything done, and they will charge you to fix faults THAT ARE NOT YOUR FAULT. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional organisation in my life. I have had a problem for 2 years and had to find out the owner before it could be resolved. Even the owners (a building company) do not like dealing with them. They are abrupt and rude. Only interested in money. I would never rent a flat through them, or lease a flat through them, ever again.
They probably wont publish this, as I have read previous reviews, and I don't believe for a moment any of those people are real. Ask your friends if they have ever dealt with them.......I have, never been a positive word. They check these reviews. That says it all. But I shall copy this and publish it on facebook.Tenants have had enough, Fineholm.

I was told "do you know how many flats we have to deal with, I dont have the time"

Simple solution................DO NOT BE A LETTING AGENCY
Be helpful. LISTEN. Stop being greedy, money grabbing, unhelpful, horrible people. I have had to fix the problem with my flat by dealing with the owner directly. Absolutely useless. Despite 6 months of calling and explaining, and letters. and phone calls. Standing order came through a day late, due to it landing on a Sunday, and you send me a letter 1 day after that charging me ‚£25 for late rent!!!!! 2 years I have waited for my problem to be fixed. NEVER WOULD I USE OR RENT OR RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY. Complaints have been sent to various people. This is not the end. You will not get away with this one. You have a duty. You failed.
By: Sally
Aug 24, 2011
I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience - we would certainly not charge £25 for a standing order falling on a bank holiday. We only make late payment charges of £25 if your payment is late and when a standing order falls on a bank holiday your bank (who has control of your standing order not ourselves) will either pay it on day before or day after assuming you have funds available. I re iterate we would not charge for this so if you can contact me to provide full details I can look into this for you. I am very surprised and disappointed if someone said "do you know how many flats we have to deal with, I dont have the time" - this is a terrible comment and we fully appreciate that your particular issue is of importance to you as a tenant and it is of no relevance how many flats we manage. Please get in contact with me directly to discuss

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow