Aug 22,2011
Aug 22,2011
Please Please avoid Belvior!!

After buying a band new property which I did not intend to live in I went through Belvior Cheltenham to manage it for me. Big mistake!
After 6 years I decided to move back into the property and ask them to remove the tenant for me. This could not even be done right the tenant was a week late on moving out and when he did my god did he leave it in a state for us (rubbish everywhere, presents left in the toilet the list is endless) I rang Belvior to come out and look at the property to which the response was take photographs. After further investigation of the property it was apparent that the tenant was aloud to leave without a member of the Belvior team to come and inspect the property (this was later confirmed that they indeed did not inspect the property) we have had to pay for the cleaning of the property plus re-plaster/paint and lay new flooring!

I can only assume that the comments below that are positive have to be written from members of the Belvior team!
To many things to list!
By: Belvoir Cheltenham
Aug 22, 2011
Dear JJ, We pride ourselves at Belvoir Cheltenham on providing first class service. As the owner of Belvoir Cheltenham , I would like further details of this issue, so that I can look into this. Please can you either email me at neil.west@belvoirlettings.com or call me on 01242 221188 . It is important that you do contact me as I have no knowledge of this issue .

Regards Neil West

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 18! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 18, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 18