...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Dec 22,2014
By: 'Jo M'
Dec 22,2014
Having had a horrendous service over the last few years from Countrywide I spent a lot of time before selecting a new agent when my tenants gave notice to move out. The reviews for Ian at Cityscape stood out so I met with him and instantly felt assured that he would deal with me and my property in the way I wanted. His philosophy is to treat the property as if it is his own and this shines through in the high standards he not only offers but also fulfils. This is the only one of my properties I do not self manage due to the distance from me and he has shown how lettings management should work.
Ian made my life so easy on the switchover even highlighting a major issue not picked up on the closing inventory by Countrywide. He organised the furniture replacement, co-ordinated with tradesmen and did everything I couldn't do myself. Ian found the new tenant quickly and the switch was totally painless. Sometimes a lettings agent is good until the tenant moves in but then doesn't continue that after the event. However Ian has always transferred the rent promptly, has made the inspections as agreed and is proactive in all his work including advising of changes to legislation that affects me.
Overall I can't praise Ian highly enough for the standard of his service. He has given me back faith that you can trust someone else to manage your property in exactly the way you want it.

Cityscape Lettings