Aug 20,2011
Aug 20,2011
I wrote a review about Felicity J Lord a year ago, in summary saying that I never dealt with a worse estate agent before and that prospective tenants should avoid using them. About a year has passed and I used another estate agent for my new flat/tenancy. Comparing the good level of service I received from my new estate agent (victor stone, city branch) for only a fraction of the FJL's fee, I stick to my opinion. Out of 6 estate agents I used in total over the past 8 years, Felicity J Lord offered the worse service (and the 2nd most expensive).
By: Customer Relations
Oct 20, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by Felicity J Lord. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to mentioning 'AllAgents'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 7! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 7