Aug 13,2008
Aug 13,2008
Student Digz are quick to take your money, but slow to return in. Been waiting 2 months for my deposit and have been accused of leaving the house without cleaning it which is untrue, it was in fact cleaner when we left. Would warn anybody against going with this letting agency. The rooms were full of damp and mould, whilst we continually had problems with getting locked out of the house due to the old lock on the front door.
By: whocares
Oct 06, 2010
I signed the contract .. no emergency number was given.. i stopped by the store and saw an number 01792610510 , I called and pressed number 2 option (maintenece) wich obviously after 5 its unnavailable.

So, what is the emergency number ? Who knows... How much is a locksmith? 40 pounds... Where am I gonna spend the night waiting for student digz to open? In the freezing cold ... bah ...
By: mark
Jul 14, 2009
Hi Kita. Unfortunately the Locksmith was a victim of the Credit Crunch and has had to get an employed roll since the booklet was published last summer. He did however promise that he would honour any call outs am happy to hear he did on this occasion. As for the Dwr Cymru (Welsh Water) telephone number, am not aware of any change to this but will look into it before we publish the 2009/10 booklet. Thanks, Mark.
By: Kita
May 03, 2009
The emergency numbers that are given are not correct. My friend contacted the locksmith who said that he no longer works for the company but as she was locked out he came out on his own accord and tried to fix the lock. Also i did not have any water and the number i was given was also incorrect i was told that they do not come out for my type of property?!
By: Mark
Sep 18, 2008
We would never allow someone in a Fully Managed house to be locked out. We give out 24hr Emergency numbers for such occasions and as for the damp issue please read the previous comments regarding the strict regulations imposed on student houses in Swansea. Its just not true !!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of StudentDigz Office 1! To leave a new review of StudentDigz Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for StudentDigz Office 1