Aug 19,2011
Aug 19,2011
Don't trust everything they tell you. Quite how they justify their commission fees I don't know as the customer service was pretty poor once your offer's been accepted.
They will tell you all you want to hear before getting the property but after that if you ever have a problem they are the last people you will find some help.
They lied about the price for a studio we were suppose to rent and they didn't want to show the agrement ahead, only one 1 day before we were suppose to move inn. I had to insist so many times to see the contract and terms & condition beforehand but they keept finding excuses. Finally I manage to get them, only to find out that we had to pay much more in terms of rent. when I asked about my deposit back (forget about it)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 2! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 2