Aug 19,2011
Aug 19,2011
Jon at the Crystal Palace branch of Streets Ahead did a great job of finding a place for my wife and I to rent. We were quite demanding and picky about the type of property and location we were looking for. We saw about 4 properties with Jon...all were very good but the first three just didn't quite tick all the boxes. Jon didn't give up (I couldn't blame him if we did) and finally found us the perfect house, all within 2 weeks of me initially setting foot in their Crystal Palace branch. We're delighted with our new home and owe a lot to Jon and the team at Streets Ahead. This was my first dealing with them and I would definitely recommend them.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch