Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 19,2011
Aug 19,2011
I have been trying to rent a place from overseas, i have money, i am respectable, i just cant view. I had been working with three estate agents, and at first Shepherd's appeared to be able to help me they told me they could i trusted them. I told them that i liked three properties, and that i was very interested in two in particular, i even offered to pay more than the asking price for one. Two of the properties got "forgotten" and it seems now that they had let one out without even giving me a chance or telling me. Anyway, it all seemed to be moving along with the final property my details and all supporting docs had been emailed to the company, time was running really short for me, one agent was very nice, seemed to give the impression that it was going to be ok, almost suggesting that i would get the property, i emailed again and was told to contact Jackie Knight because apparently she makes the final decision. I emailed her, and she did not answer, i emailed again the next day to ask if a decision had been made, she told me had not even received the email from the day before and she assured me that she answers all emails (bit odd!!). I re-sent the email to confirm that it had actually been sent. In the mean time i had been given the opportunity to accept a property with another estate agent. I emailed Jackie again and said that i had another offer, and was there any chance that i could get a response soonest. She wrote back saying that i should take the offer, that companies dont let properties unless they have been viewed anyway and good luck! Nearly two weeks they kept me hanging. This is peoples lives they are messing about with and Jackies tone and approach was terrible. I think i had a lucky escape! DONT USE THEM!!
Been honest, dont pretend that they didnt get an email, treat customers (where ever they are) with respect. When a potential customer shows an interest in three properties dont just forget two of them. It seems that no-one knows what the other members of the team are doing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1! To leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for J & E Shepherd Office 1