Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 19,2011
Aug 19,2011
Oh dear I really would think twice about letting property through this company ..... they seem to be a little behind the times ..... I tried unsuccessfully to view a property outside what they termed "office hours" (like that even exists anymore) at 5.30pm and was told that they would need to see if this was okay and would call me back. I received no such call back and chased the following day!!! .

The office staff preceeded to give me a lecture on their resourcing issues and 100 different reason why they were unable to confirm viewing i.e people out of office , in meetings - when really all they had to say was sorry and we will get an appointment for you. As it turns out I am still waiting and suspect I will be waiitng forever .....

If I was client I would be hugely upset to find out that my property was being managed in this way.

Buck up your ideas guys its the 21st century mobile phones and 24 hour society means there is not such thing as " office hours" you are not doing your client any favours .

As A Customer Service Manager with many years experience I am well qualified to know what GREAT Service looks like and I am afraid this is not even close.

I will not rent any property let by this company ......
A simple response, Apology and getting a viewing at a time that is conveinent is Great Service - thats the difference small family companies have over larger competitors - you are not using your advantage very well. Train you staff
By: Gordon Shields
Jun 28, 2016
Once the misunderstanding was addressed, Marion and family did rent the house from us and left on an amicable basis at the end.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gordon Shields Office 1! To leave a new review of Gordon Shields Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gordon Shields Office 1