Aug 18,2011
Aug 18,2011
I felt the service and fees were excellent in particular the hard work carried out by Lucy and William over the last few months. I initially went sole agency with another company, and was given gentle reminders that Pattinsons would very much like to work with me on the sale of the empty property, which I took up, and should have done earlier in the process. However things gathered pace and Pattinsons personnel took viewers to the property and kept me informed regularly as to progress. The sale proceeded with Pattinsons after sorting out some planning complications , and I have been very happy with the personal, informative and professional service I have had during the whole process. I would definitely recommend the Agency to other customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 12! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 12