Aug 18,2011
Aug 18,2011
Atkinson McLeod has always managed to find tenants when the property was available for letting. I have however had some frustrating dealings with them in the past. There were issues with the transition between tenants leaving the property and new tenants entering. I have also had some frustrations in dealing with the Property Management team with very little communication during the year. There were no courtesy alerts to pending inspections or feedback following these inspections.

I am happy to say that I was delighted with my most recent experience. I dealt with Paul Tweedie who I found to be very helpful and friendly. He managed to find good tenants within a short space of time. He facilitated a smooth tenant changeover within tight timelines. He has always been at the end of the phone and dealt with issues in a timely fashion. I am hopeful that the Property Management team will maintain these high standards.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington