Aug 17,2011
Aug 17,2011
As a landlord, I have dealt with Letters of Distinction for almost 2 years now and found the quality of their work outstanding!
By profession I am a chartered Surveyor and I also have a small portfolio of residential properties in a few different cities/towns throughout the UK, and given the aforementioned and my knowledge of the industry, one way or another I am used to being distinctly unimpressed with estate agents. However in this case they have always exceeded expectations and I can honesty say L of D are the exception to the rule.
Richard Littlefair and his team have always been incredibly professional, their knowledg of the York marekt is second to none and most importantly they deliver. All lettings have always achieved good rental levels and the standard of management well out-performs all of the London agents I have had experience in using. Furthermore, the ongoing contact, updates etc is all very slick and I would as a result strongly recommend L of D to other landlord's as well as to tenants.

Letters of Distinction