Aug 17,2011
Aug 17,2011
It amazes me that people who are this rude can still be in business in this day in age. I called Felicity to try and organise a viewing and by the end of the conversation felt like an unsuccessful broker who had just failed to sell a policy. How the heck can a prospective client be treated with such utter disrespect? Felicity J Lord are beyond pathetic.
By: Stressed!
Apr 26, 2012
I had the same problem, I was actually hung up on because I couldn't provide the details they needed there and then. I actually got the speech - "look, I'm trying to help you here, but you need to help me to help you." Patronising!
By: Disgruntled, Bow
Nov 03, 2011
I agree, I recently had this problem from the Bow office and also called by a pushy, bordering on rude mortgage agent who I will definitely not be using who was recommended by the Hackney office. There is also more than 1 property still being advertised (in fact pushed to premium advertising and with the wrong floorplan) many months after it has been sold, which is the worst kind of estate agent tactics. However, we had a much nicer experience with the sales agent in the Islington branch where we would definitely return.
By: Customer Relations
Oct 20, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by Felicity J Lord. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to Debbie.webb@spicerhaart.co.uk mentioning 'AllAgents'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4