Dec 16,2014
Shane
Kay
By: 'Joe Fitzpatrick'
Dec 16,2014
We have been tenants with Pinewoods Property Lettings for 13 months and we have no bad words to say. If we encounter any problems with the property a simple phone call to either Shane, Amy or Kay in maintenance and they care of organising contractors to resolve it.

We think the rates are reasonable for the property we rent and we will continue to stay here for more than likely the next few years.

Thanks,

Kind regards.

Joe
I think considering the apartment\'s size with no garden the rates are the maximum they can be for an apartment style building in this location, but we are perfectly happy. The one contention I do have with the property is how the bills are paid as we have no access to the utility meters to check water, gas, and electric in this building. There was a problem trying to resolve a pricing issue with the water bill which was ‚£95.00 alone for our first 3 weeks living here. Then after complaining it was reduced to ‚£80+ for the month which was x4 times too much for a little place like this. It did get resolved in the end but it was a pain and not how I\'d like to deal with my bills.

Pinewood Properties