Aug 16,2011
Aug 16,2011
I was asked by fineholm to write a review and I honestly can't believe the reviews on here! Most seem to be from tenants you are peed off that their deposit has had money taken off- having rented my flat for over 5 years I can tell you from a landlords point of view tenants honestly do leave the flat in some state!!why should pay to have the flat cleaned when it was given to the tenant in clean and tidy condition??!!!fineholm have acted for me for 3 years ( I did it myself before then and had some real nightmare tenants!) and have always sorted out the flat once tenants go if it's necessary...I am not cleaning up someone's else's mess... !
Having just had a tenant move out a flat and leave a giant stain on the carpet (which they tried to cover with a rug!) and a fridge that was a health hazard I know the way it works fineholm charge thevtenant then tenant gets peed ! They are just doing their job.....( cd only do 1 star would give them 4)
By: Sally
Aug 24, 2011
Thanks for your comments Rob - we appreciate all feeback

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Edinburgh