Aug 16,2011
Aug 16,2011
Even though I have moved out of my property that I let through Broughton, I am continuing to have the most horrible experience that I have ever had with a letting agent in a history of over 10 years renting flats. For one, the property was extremely dirty when I moved in, and there was dog hair ingrained in the cracks of a pair of very dirty sofas. The garden was also in a state, with grass knee high. When we came to get our keys, they insisted that we show evidence of contents insurance, even though this is not required to rent a flat, because in no way is the tenant obligated to insure the contents of the flat that are not owned by themselves; and the agents were tripping over themselves to get us to sign up for insurance that they received commission off, as well as specific energy and TV suppliers.

During my time in the flat I rented through them, we had a recurring problem with infestations of rodents and other insects, and they, after a very long times wait, sent around some amateurs who didn't deal with the problem at all. They also never saw to essential things like leaks in the roof and broken furniture.

They also will NEVER give you your whole deposit back, despite the pristine condition that you leave it in.

On the whole, these people that call themselves estate agents are highly unprofessional, and my word of advice is, no matter how nice the property is, it's not worth the pain of dealing with these clowns!
In review. They are really terrible, and I will go out of my way to discourage people from renting with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Broughton Property Management Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Broughton Property Management Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Broughton Property Management Edinburgh