Aug 16,2011
Aug 16,2011
Absolutely diabolical service from a Maidstone branch. I had been in contact with two agents, called Kevin and David. I was informed by David (who had spoken with the vendors) that my original offer on a property I was so very keen on purchasing had been accepted, so I lowered the offer by £2,000 to see if I could by chance get it for the best price. I waited two weeks and heard nothing.
I called the agents repeatedly and kept getting the same useless Kevin, who each time I called said that David was 'on the other phone' and would get him to return my call asap. That call never came. I got completely fed up of waiting and called today, only to speak to, guess who...Kevin yet again as David was 'on the other phone'. Kevin was clearly frustrated that I kept calling them to enquire with regards to the lower offer and then referred to 'his notes' which said that my original offer had been declined anyway! I tried to keep my calm and explained that I was told it had previously been accepted and wished to speak with David. He was very unco-operative and said he has tried to 'help me' each time I call but 'didn't know what the sellers would accept as he personally hadn't spoken with them'! I gave up and retracted all my standing offers of my dream first home. Kevin did not even try to reason why or offer to help.
I think their communication and customer service is disgusting and cannot understand why in the world they would inform someone their offer has been accepted, only for a month later to turn around and say this is actually not correct. I had spent weeks trying to find a solicitor and even started buying furniture! Nobody questioned me as to why I was lowering my offer if the higher one had not been accepted, as this would not make sense. But it seems these idiots do not have any sense anyway. Please avoid if you wish to refrain from time wasting bidding wars and lies, in my opinion. They have lost a sale and it is their fault.
By: Michele
Aug 14, 2012
If you put yourselves in the shoes of the owner of the house, if someone has an offer accepted on a property and then immediately comes back with another offer of £2,000 less would you sell your property to them? How long until they again reduce their offer later on down the line?

Sounds to me like another buyer who thinks they are gold dust and that everyone should bow down to their demands.

I would see that ward and partners was acting for the owner of the home and trying to get the best buyer at the best price, I would certainly use them based on how they dealt with this waster.

I am sure that the property was sold for the right price to the right buyer in the end.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 22! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 22