Aug 16,2011
Aug 16,2011
I would not advise anyone to use this agency. Staff are very unprofessional, if I dealt with my clients in the same manner I simply would not have a job. Promised works would be done and apartment painted prior to moving in and nothing done. Apartment looks as if it hasn't been painted in ten years. On the day we were to move in and collect keys, we arrived to office only to find out apartment was not yet fully cleaned by domestic staff and keys in turn were not available. Removal van waiting all day to our expense, and insincere apologies by ditsy letting agent added to the annoyance. Number of issues with the apartment since, months before anything done about it, property manager is hopeless, waste of energy and time tryin to deal with her. 26 days without hot water and central heating, considered liveable conditions by Ludlow Thompson, need I say anymore!
By: Miss B
Oct 17, 2011
Due to how unfairly we feel we have been treated we have since moved out. Going by the track record of how our previous complaints have been dealt with I wouldn't even consider calling your customer service department, the entire Ludlow Thompson team are a joke. I now have the joy of begging for my deposit back on a daily basis, is it possible for this agency to get anything right.
By: Customer Services
Aug 18, 2011
We are very sorry to learn of your experience this is certainly not what ludlowthompson find acceptable. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further for you so please could you email quoting reference AA003PMRE.
To be clear 26 days without heating and hot water is not acceptable and we need the chance to look into what caused such a delay along with the issues you experienced upon moving into the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London