Dec 11,2014
By: 'Jon Peck'
Dec 11,2014
I used Prospect Estate Agency in Maidenhead to manage the sale of my property and I couldn't be happier with the service that I experienced.

From my first meeting with the branch manager, Jon, I was struck by the energy and enthusiasm that the staff at the agency possess. Their longer-than-standard opening hours have proven to be a real blessing and have ensured that I have always been able to talk to someone, even at times outside of my own working hours and at the weekend also.

I have been particularly impressed by the level of help I received between accepting an offer and finalising the sale. Lianne Johnson has been exceptional at looking after every aspect of the transaction, communicating to all of the parties involved and for offering guidance and reassurance throughout. She was even able to recommend a removal company that was able to accommodate my move at short notice.

Very highly recommended.