Aug 13,2011
Aug 13,2011
If you work for a living (9-5) do not bother contacting this office. They dont do evening viewings, three times I have planned to view properties with them and all three times the property has been let before I (The working man) get a chance to view as I cant view the place until the Saturday.

They dont bother ringing you back, I have had to call them back to arrange viewings - all because I (Again the working man) am unable to view the property during office hours.

Whats funny is in there listings - it states NO DSS - and yet they only do viewings during office hours...

I would say 99% of other letting companies do evening viewings - so if you work 9-5 go somewhere else.
By: Doctor
Jan 27, 2012
I totally agree with the man on his comments about the working hours viewings, quite true.
I and my husband work as full time doctors,we cant view before 5pm ,usually 6pm, tried many times for viewings after 5pm,but a complete no was given as an answer back, i really dont know how can they expect us to see the properties!!
We took on one occasion 1 day off ,but unfortunately couldnt and had to cancel in short notice because as doctors u have to give ur notice 6 weeks before u intend to take it, the other time we managed to get half day off,and unfortunately the property was gone after all the explanation to my consultant!
By: Craig Finch
Dec 01, 2011
First may I apologise you have felt it necessary to comment one an open forum before contacting us to discuss this matter. In first the instance I would suggest speaking to an office manager. In some circumstances out of hours viewing can be arranged.
It is unfortunate for all new tenants that the rental market is very competitive at that moment and properties do let very quickly. I would suggest viewing properties in your lunch hour or take ½ day holiday and book multiply viewings, has most clients do. If this is no convenient we also offer Saturday appointment. 99% of our clients make themselves available to view in normal working hours.
I presume you have by now found a property. If you would like to contact me directly, please do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Green & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of Green & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Green & Co Office 2